Policies & Consent
Your appointment time is reserved just for you. A late cancellation or a missed session leaves a hole in Kathleen’s day that could have been filled by another client. As such, she requires at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Clients who provide less than 24 hours’ notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the cancelled appointment.
I am aware of, and I agree to the above Cancellation Policy.
Consent to Be In The Keller Method Vitality Database
Consent to be in Keller Method Vitality Database. KMV deeply respects your privacy. Your address will never be shared.
KMV only communicates professionally about you and your sessions, important updates about her business and pertinent information that may directly affect or interest you.
Medical & Health History
Consents & Precautions
Every person is unique, and each situation will be dealt with on an individual basis.
TRE® Is Not Suitable If Any Of The Following Applies To You Right Now:
- Physical limitations (ie: broken bones)
- Acute concussion / whiplash
- Hypo/Hyperglycemia (exceptions may be made based on situation & severity)
- Irregular blood pressure / heart conditions (exceptions may be made based on situation & severity)
- Significant Surgeries healed less than six months
For most people, TRE® is completely safe and highly effective. However, it is not a substitute for trauma recovery methods that are psychiatric or psychological in nature. It is not talk therapy; it is a somatic (body) release therapy. If you indicate below that any of the conditions apply to you at this time, Kathleen Keller will communicate with you via email or telephone prior to attending your first TRE® session.
- Complex history of trauma
- If under Psychiatric or Psychological care, please supply name of doctor or therapist
- Delicate psychological defenses
- Psychiatric conditions that require supervision
- Any concerns in this area at all