A self-care method to support healthy Myofascia (your connective tissue)
Privates & Small Groups,
Conferences & Wellness Retreats
SMALL AIR-FILLED BALLS
- With an assortment of balls, we teach you distinct ways to apply your body weight and use the ball correctly against your body
- Myofascia has seven layers; when you know the proper techniques, you can positively affect them all
- Air-filled balls provide far better results and are less aggressive than a foam roller, plus they are inexpensive and portable
- We use props so that you don’t have to strain and hold up the weight of your body
You learn a profoundly effective method to elongate muscle, free myofascial restrictions, separate muscle compartments, free joint capsule restriction and release your trigger points.
In the fascial fitness world, holding stretches is “old school”. For Myofascia to be healthy and rehydrate, it needs techniques that provide what we call “glide and shear” and gentle oscillatory movements with different lines of pull. We teach you the most up-to-date methods of Myofascial Stretching.
We understand the latest research in Myofascial health. Our system is based upon the Myofascial anatomy and education from Thomas Myers, The Kinesis Myofascial Institute, Maine, USA. Tom is a world-renowned educator and Myofascial researcher.
SMR Workshops for
Health Industry Professionals
Kathleen has taught SMR workshops for Health Professionals across Canada and internationally. This includes doctors, dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, osteopaths, occupational therapists, personal trainers, kinesiologists, coaches, Pilates, yoga & fitness Instructors.
- Health-Care practitioners, take care of your own body, learn profoundly effective techniques for self-treatment.
- Come away with cutting edge techniques to add to services that you offer to your patient / clientele base
- Empower your patient / clients, teach them a profound method of self -healing, that they can do at home
- Workshops can be custom designed for your group needs
Click below to learn more.
Contact Kathleen to book a live-virtual or in-person SMR workshop for your group.